Extraction systemsExtraction technology and components for highly functional, cost-effective production processes and constant highest quality products.
SCHRADER Verfahrenstechnik GmbH offers you a complete service package that stretches from the first discussion regarding the development of concepts, their realisation, on-site commissioning to intensive training of your employees.
In this connection, competent specialists at SCHRADER are at your disposal 24/7.
For example, source materials for extraction are:
- natural materials such as herbs, fruits, spices, medical plants and barks
- animal products such as milk and eggs
- wood, pulp, cereal, sugar beets among others
- minerals, ores, stones and earths.
Aromas, concentrates and active ingredients are recovered from these raw materials by means of extraction that find use both as finished products and basic materials, input in the food, beverage and tobacco industry as well as in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
Examples for this are:
- pharmaceutical active ingredients from fruits and plants such as vitamins, proteins and enzymes
- quinine from cinchona bark
- tobacco concentrates from tobacco dust
- flavoured instant teas, ready-to-go beverages, teas or coffees
- oils from oilseeds
Extraction processes are carried out both under pressure and under vacuum. They can be conducted on a single level or multi-level as well as in continuous or discontinuous operation mode.
Mr. Michael Brackmann
Tel: + 49 2524 266-76
Email: michael.brackmann (at) schrader.de
Mr. Jan Schneider
Tel: + 49 2524 266-23
Email: jan.schneider (at) schrader.de